Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer | Accessibility & Usability Features - We'd Love Your Feedback!

A11yKyle
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Fellow Alteryxians! 

The Accessibility Team here at Alteryx has recently developed some new features that will allow assistive technology users as well as anyone else, to navigate and manipulate elements of Designer using only the keyboard. We are very excited about these new features and those further on the horizon, but we need feedback! 

Who we're primarily looking for:

- Users who regularly use keyboard commands to navigate.

- Users of assistive technology

- Users that want/need to build workflows quickly

The above are definitely not hard requirements, if you've got the time and the inclination, we'd love to hear what you think! 

If you're interested in providing feedback on keyboard navigation features or assistive technology features either now or in the future please contact me here or at accessibility@alteryx.com 

Any feedback is appreciated! 

Thank you! 

45 REPLIES 45
StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Not a keyboard issue, but I would love to see the Interactive Videos have an option in settings to reduce playback speed to .75

Thank you

AbdulBasit
8 - Asteroid

I am a regular excel user . I think the shortcuts should be some what fimilar with excels style of short cuts.

fadhlanrahim
6 - Meteoroid

not a shortcut master, probably need to learn

RasmusKornbek
5 - Atom

Additional accessibility is definitely exciting to me, even as somebody who does not use assistive technology. From purely an efficiency perspective, I look forward to seeing how keyboard commands/shortcuts can be integrated! We already see a big push to save fractions of seconds at a time while using excel in the workplace, so it should not be surprising that there is a push for this on other technologies too.

skarimi13
5 - Atom

I'm excited to begin my Alteryx journey, particularly in the field of accounting, where data analytics and automation are essential. The anticipation of exploring something new and valuable is a great motivator, and I can't wait to learn all about it!

Sebastian_Chaieb2
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I would love to test this new feature in my daily routine :)

Thanks

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Looking forward to the new features!

Thank you for sharing information. Purva Tranquillity

Thank you for the information. Prestige Somerville

Labels