Alteryx for Good

SOLVED

Get Involved in our Community Engagement Efforts

AFG_Team
5 - Atom

Thank you to those who were able to join our Alteryx for Good Exploration Call earlier today. If you are interested in getting involved in our Community Engagement efforts, please comment below with which areas interest you.

1. Connect us with your Social Impact Team. If you’re currently working with a nonprofit that aligns with our focus areas let’s connect.
  2. Share Your Ideas. We’d love to hear how you want to get involved with us. What ideas do you have?
  3. Join our Q3 Volunteering Events. We host volunteer events each quarter across the US, and we invite you to join us! Locations and dates below – comment which one you’d like to attend and we will send you the invite.

AFG_Team_0-1689086003548.png

If you’d like to get in touch to talk about anything related to Volunteering, Humanitarian Aid, Strategic Partnerships or Community Relations, please reach out to Lori Harder, Manager, Social Impact Global Programs.

15 REPLIES 15
lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Mjohnce , @cleigh@silverburst@M-Sohail@Malvim@dhovey@caltang@carriewest1: AWESOME! If you all message me your email addresses, I will get you added to the invite and send you additional information :) 

@Ragini, I could open up five spots do your team. Would that be sufficient? 

Excited for you all to join our Alteryx colleagues in volunteering this quarter!! 

silverburst
7 - Meteor

@lharder_AFG - done!

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I’ve already emailed you! Thanks!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
davidhardister
8 - Asteroid

Charlotte, NC

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

@davidhardister can you send me a message with your email?

RashmiTyagi
5 - Atom

Possible to be a part virtually?