Alteryx for Good

Get Involved in our Tech for Good Efforts

AFG_Team
5 - Atom

Thank you to those who were able to join our Alteryx for Good Exploration Call earlier today. If you are interested in getting involved in our Tech for Good efforts, please comment below with which areas interest you.

1. Share your nonprofit use cases with us. We love to hear how you are using your Alteryx skills to serve nonprofits around the world.
  2. Let’s Collaborate. We are always looking for opportunities to partner with our user community to make our software available and accessible to all.
  3. Use Your Skills To Give Back. We’d love to learn how you are using our product to change the world and your communities.

If you’d like to get in touch to talk about anything related to Tech for Good please reach out to Lori Harder, Manager, Social Impact Global Programs  

30 REPLIES 30
jdminton
12 - Quasar

blank

AFG_Team
5 - Atom

Yes! You can join here: 

Click here to join the meeting

severhart
8 - Asteroid

@jdminton I'm on the call now - I think they may have pre-posted or scheduled these to drop simultaneously

Mjohnce
6 - Meteoroid

(2) / (3)

Don't currently have direct contact with any non-profits for potential cases but willing to using my Alteryx skills to serve. 

Matt_Davis
7 - Meteor

I'm interested in 2 and 3.  I'm not currently using Alteryx for any nonprofits or have any use cases for them, but I would be interested in putting my Alteryx skills to use to help build out workflows or to train others on how they can utilize it.

Malvim
11 - Bolide

I'm one more interested to serve with my Alteryx skills to solve situations and help others by teaching how they can solve the situations themselves. 2 & 3

Alayna
8 - Asteroid

Also interested in 2 & 3!

bargavi_sreedhar
6 - Meteoroid

Interested in 3.

jdminton
12 - Quasar

Interested in 2 or 3