General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Awesome Virtual User Group Meeting Coming Soon!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey Alteryx Community!
I've got some exciting news - our next virtual User Group Meeting is just around the corner, and this time, it's all about Alteryx in the Cloud.

We've all heard of the Cloud, and hopefully, you have heard about Alteryx in the Cloud, but what does that process look like for a user? We're thrilled to have an extraordinary guest () to help answer that for us and share valuable insights and tips on how to unleash the full power of Alteryx in the cloud.

Whether you're a seasoned pro or starting with Alteryx, this virtual event is for you! You'll have the opportunity to connect with other users and industry nerds, share your experiences, and gain valuable insights.

Don't miss this chance to take your data analytics skills to the next level! 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/North-East-UK/Q1-2023-UG-Alteryx-Analytics-Cloud/ec-p/1077494#M28 

See you there!

Owen

Bulien
4 REPLIES 4
BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

Sounds nerdy. Can't wait 😁!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

See you all on Friday! 😁

Bulien
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Yes, sir!  Looking forward to hearing about Alteryx Cloud from @JoshuaB!

EfrainGraham
5 - Atom

Hey there i have some suggestions for you.

Hello Owen!

It's great to hear about the upcoming virtual User Group Meeting focused on Alteryx in the Cloud. The event sounds exciting and informative, especially with the guest speaker JoshuaB sharing insights and tips on leveraging the power of Alteryx in the cloud.

Attending this event provides a valuable opportunity for Alteryx users of all levels to connect with fellow users, industry experts, and expand their data analytics skills. It's an excellent chance to share experiences, gain insights, and take their analytics capabilities to the next level.

Thank you for sharing the sign-up link. I'm sure many Alteryx Community members will be interested in joining the event and benefiting from the knowledge shared.

Best of luck with the User Group Meeting, and I hope it's a successful and insightful event for all attendees!

Thanks and regards

EfrainGraham

Labels