Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Curious about Inspire? Ask the Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

We love talking about Inspire here in the Inspire Buzz group and we know you might have questions we haven’t answered yet. We’ve created a weeklong “Ask Me Anything” event where you can ask your most pressing questions about Inspire.

From April 22 – 26, just post your questions about Inspire here. If you’re a seasoned Inspire attendee, feel free to chime in and share your experience with others. Community power users and ACEs will keep an eye on the thread throughout the week so you can get those answers faster than you can say “Grand Prix 15th Anniversary!

Need more motivation to participate? We have prizes! To be entered to win, just post a question in the “Replies” section between April 22 – 26. One participant each day will win $50 to spend on Alteryx gear at the Inspire swag store in Las Vegas. At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

If you haven’t already registered for Inspire, you can feel like a winner right away – register now and use code COMMUNITY400 to receive $400 off your conference-only pass*.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Daily Prize: $50 Alteryx Brand Store Gift Card (redeemable onsite at Inspire)

Grand Prize: Three Free Hotel Nights at the Venetian during Inspire

• We are excited to announce @mcamick has won the grand prize of 3 free hotel nights at the Venetian during the dates of Inspire!

Winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Min. age 18 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 04/22/24 and ends 04/26/24. One entry per account. See full sweepstakes details attached on 4/22/24.  

* This code is not applicable to pre-purchased tickets or training and cannot be applied retroactively. 

83 REPLIES 83
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

**UPDATE** Our Inspire AMA is Live! 

Ask your questions and join the conversation this week. 

To kick things off, share with the community - If you've been to Inspire before, what brings you back? Like this comment if you've wondered the same thing, Chime in with a reply if you have an answer.

bhall48
6 - Meteoroid

What kinds of training sessions will be available this year?

mmyers47
5 - Atom

Will there be any networking events/opportunities built into inspire? I am always curious how other teams are using alteryx.

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @bhall48 Here's our training catalog for this year. I see that you're Designer Advanced Certified. @SylviaP is one of our trainers - Sylvia, can you recommend some more advanced sessions?

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi! I know that exams and certifications at Inspire are “free” - and they require sign ups. I’ve signed up for Alteryx Designer Expert and Alteryx Predictive Master. 

My question pertains to the sharing and breakout sessions - I am trying to book my spot on the Inspire page but I am unable to as I cannot see the schedule button. Unlike the certification exams, is it a must to schedule my spot in those sharing and breakout sessions or can I just waltz in? 

This is my first Inspire so I am very excited!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Q2 : Is it a layout of the venue available? A map will be very useful for people to navigate the place.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@mmyers47 Great question! I think we can all freely mingle and connect between sessions or when we walk around booths. Like you, I’m keen to learn how others use Alteryx and at what scale.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
SylviaP

Hi @bhall48, thank you for your question.

This year, our course offerings cover a diverse range of topics:

• Designer Desktop - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
  • Alteryx Intelligence Suite - Machine Learning, Text Mining and Computer Vision
  • Alteryx Analytics Cloud - Designer Cloud, Auto Insights and Machine Learning
  • Alteryx Server - User and Admin 

As Sarah mentioned, we have a catalog available. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions about the courses.

Best,

Sylvia

Sylvia
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@caltang Unlike certification exams, you do not have to schedule your spot in standard breakout sessions. We allow scheduling because we want to make it easy for you to build your agenda, but if you change your mind at the last second you can waltz, cha-cha, or tango your way right into any other breakout. 

My Tip: "Schedule" a session if you feel like it is a must-attend, "Favorite" a session if you're just making your content wish-list. You can only schedule one session at any given time, but you can favorite as many as you like.