Women of Analytics

Going to Inspire?

EricaR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We would love to meet all of you, and for you to meet each other. 

If you are planning on being at Inspire, please look for our Women of Analytics session.  We will be speed networking with each other! Over the course of 45 minutes you will rapidly meet a number of WoA members. 

Details are coming soon.  Watch for the session in your Inspire app, and as always, please reach out if you have any questions. 

12 REPLIES 12
KSassone
8 - Asteroid

Yes, I am going to the INSPIRE 2023 Conference this year !!

severhart
8 - Asteroid

I'll be there - very much the natural introvert/wallflower at a conference so please do not hesitate to approach me if you spot me around <3

JoyG
6 - Meteoroid

I'll be there with two female graduate students.  I'm looking forward to meeting other women in analytics! 

EricaR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Would love to meet you!

EricaR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Excellent! Look me up in the app so we can connect! 

EricaR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I think a lot of us are introverts.  Join us for the speed networking event.  It takes the awkwardness out of approaching strangers. 

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

I'll be there!  And feel free to drop by and see what we're up too!  A group of four of us women are doing Stix at Alteryx.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Inspire-Buzz/Inspire-2023-Mystery-Craft-Along-quot-Stix-amp-Alteryx...

KSassone
8 - Asteroid

@EricaR - will the speed networking event be listed in the Schedule?

Carolyn
9 - Comet

I'm here and excited to meet you all! @EricaR what's the speed networking session called? I searched for "Women of Alteryx" in the app but nothing came up. 

I'm going to be in data shirts all week. Today is "Data is my love language". If you see me, come say hi!