Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

AACP Product Ideas

Share your AACP product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

Modify HTTP Request in Plan

In order to monitor the status of the plan that has been running several different flows inside, in my case it is around 300, I send the HTTP request to Datadog to display the result of failed and success on a dashboard. The problem is, DATADOG understands only epoch timestamp and not the datetime value. Right now we cannot convert the timestamp into epoch. I was thinking of approaching this problem in the following ways:

1) Having a pre-request script

2) Creating dynamic parameters in Dataprep instead of using a fixed value, that can be used further in the HTTP request body

3) This is just the turnaround - Creating a table that stores the flow name and timestamp in it, and we are supposed to use this table in a plan every time we are running a flow. But this is not the right way. It will work but it is waste of time as we will end up creating separate tables like this one for each flow.

1 Comment
AbhinavA1
6 - Meteoroid

4) Function that converts the datetime into epoch time in the body itself.