Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

AACP Product Ideas

Share your AACP product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

All flows keep their original name when exported

When I export a flow that contains a reference dataset, the name of the JSON file downloaded doesn't match the name of the flow that was exported. Instead it matches the name of the reference dataset inside the flow. I would like to change this so that a flow always keeps its original name when exported from Trifacta.

1 Comment

Hi Lindsey - Thank you for submitting this idea! I connected with our engineering team on this, and they have confirmed this is a known behavior. We are working to resolve it ASAP. We will let you know when we have more info on timing.

Andrew K.

VP of Customer Success