Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

AACP Product Ideas

Share your AACP product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

Import Data : Use "Align by name" union option to import a folder of many files

Hi,

I use the import by folder for GCS files to import many files in one time (present and futurs files droped in the same folder). Somtimes, the dataschema of files is not exactly the same for all the files but the columns names are always the same ! I'would like to use the "union by name" for the first union of the many files included in the folder that i've imported. With this function, if the dataschema change in the futur, my importation will be ok whatever !

We could have a screen like "recipe union screen" for the "import with union" (for the inports by folder) to select the columns to import and the type of matching for exemple... 

This is a real issue for me because when the datascema of one file has changed, the scheduled RUNs are KO...

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French :-)

Thanks !