The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

AACP Product Ideas

Share your AACP product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

Data sets with rows preceding the column headers

I often receive data sets which have rows above the column headers that I don't need. When importing the data set, there is a dropdown on the edit menu to "make the first row a column header". However, I would like for this dropdown to include an option to for example, "make row 20 the column header and delete all preceding rows". This would allow me to import the data already with column headers. When dealing with one dataset, I can always choose any row to make it the column headers, but when you have to join 20 similar datasets, it is not possible to do the same. Not sure if my idea is clear (lol), but it seems like it's something that could be easily incorporated into the tool. Thanks!