Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

What do do with workflow continually crashing. Transformation engine unavailable due to prior crash. Please reload your browser. (exit code: null; message ID: 111).

I have modified this workflow and taken the following steps:

• Closed browser (Chrome)
  • Deleted cookies and history (Chrome)
  • Installed and tried to run the workflow on several other computers and internet connections
  • Installed and tried running the workflow on Firefox and on Microsoft Edge
  • Put joins into separate recipes
  • Taken new data samples at each major upstream recipe
  • Changed the input for the recipe causing problems

And I still get this error every time I try to edit it now.

Anyone have any help or suggestions?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve

:)

2 REPLIES 2
Dchandra_Tri
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for including a detailed description of what you’re having trouble with. To get a better understanding, could you go through the following checks?

• If the Transformer continues to crash, please check if the Cache data intelligently is set to ‘true’ in the workspace settings. If so, try turning it off and load the recipe.
  • If you are still unable to solve the query, you can try narrowing down which step of the offending recipe is causing this. For this, disable all actions and start enabling them one by one from the top and refreshing the browser after allowing each step. (Refreshing is suggested to ensure that the cached data is not used).

Also, if you have a reproducible step and can share the dataset and recipe, please share it with me via DM, and we’ll take a look at it. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Devashish

Thanks Devanish!

You're a master. Turning off the "Cache data intelligently" setting solved it.

And it solved the same problem I've been having with several other workflows over the last few weeks as well.

So you've really saved the day with my workflows.

Thanks again.