Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.

Why is join table MISSING showing up after I join two recipes?

KevinP1
5 - Atom

I have two recipes that seem to be working okay, samples can be taken, and data can be seen. But as soon as I try to join the two recipes, even after the join screen seemingly works well enough to show some data and accept the join, the join fails and disappears.

This is the wrangle text attached.

Why does this happen and what do I have to do to fix it? I have gone into the recipes, retrieved samples at the start and end of the recipes. Ive also tried to add new recipes and try to join them to no avail.

6 REPLIES 6
TrifactaUsers
10 - Fireball

I experience the same issue and have raised a support ticket for it.

TrifactaUsers
10 - Fireball

I actually have recipes that appear to be operating okay, samples may be taken, and statistics may be seen. But as quickly as I try and be a part of the 2 recipes, even after

the be a part of display reputedly works nicely sufficient to reveal a few statistics and be given the be a part of, the be a part of fails and disappears.

TrifactaUsers
10 - Fireball

I experience the same behaviour. In the same step it works and then it does not, so there is something off. I'm at the moment in contact with @Pavalaraj Palani? (I think this is his profile) from the Support and they are figuring out the issue with the internal team.

The problem is that one of the tables has all the correct data but the other has some missing values on the second column. The two tables look

415d967e4f8db7d6b61f
6 - Meteoroid

Can you please explain further? I am having the same issue as described in the initial post and do not understand how my data is the issue. Thank you!

I in reality have recipes that appear like working okay, samples can be taken, and records can be seen. But as quick as I attempt to be part of the two recipes, even after

the be part of show seemingly works properly enough to show some records and take delivery of the be part of, the be part of fails and disappears.