The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

AACP Product Ideas

Share your AACP product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

the lack of integration of the different apps is disappointing

Hello all,

One of the great things of Alteryx Designer on-premise is that we can do a huge quantity of diverse tasks in the same canvas :

-classic data preparation

-in-database

-machine learning
-spatial/geographic analysis,

-building apps and macros,
-etc, etc

And frankly, the feeling I have after testing the different cloud applications is that there are way too many silos between app, not real integration... it seems more like a patchwork than a real homogeneous platform.

Personnally, and I think it's true for any historical Alteryx user, I would have far preferred exactly the same experience that we have in Designer, being able to seamlessy going to cloud or to on-premise, etc and then, some improvements with the other module.

(And since I do love Alteryx, I must say I'm waaaay disappoited. probably as much that when I saw the first release of Qlik Sense in 2015)
Best regards,

Simon