Alter Everything

A podcast about data science and analytics culture.
Episode Guide

Interested in a specific topic or guest? Check out the guide for a list of all our episodes!

VIEW NOW
AlteryxMatt

Sometimes, data scientists are more scientists than data. Conducting your own scientific analysis can seem intimidating at first glance. In true Maveryx spirit, Ken Black built a robust research system using the Alteryx platform for his personal use, researching climate change using publicly accessible data. What did he find? Tune in to this week's episode to find out!

Panelists

•  

Topics

Youtube Thumbnail.png

This episode was produced by Megan Dibble (@MeganDibble), Mike Cusic (@mikecusic), and Matt Rotundo (@AlteryxMatt). Special thanks to @andyuttley for the theme music track, and @mikecusic for our album artwork. 

Comments
Ken_Black
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

Megan,

Thank you for allowing me to talk about this self-directed study of climate change. Ten years of research has elapsed in what seems like a few minutes, so I really apppreciate getting to review this project with a wider audience. You did a great job formulating interesting questions and giving me excellent feedback.  You are a really great podcast host!

Thanks,

Ken

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you Ken! It was great to have you on and hear about your interesting work :)

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Ken_Black Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed listening.