The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Allow support for Fiddler Log Files (.saz) in support tickets

Currently, within the support portal, you cannot upload a .saz file as it is an unsupported file type:

TheOC_0-1681227287585.png

However, this is essentially a route of investigation taken by Alteryx Support, primarily if the issue is derived from a web or connectivity issue. This issue can be worked around by sending an email rather than updating the ticket, however, the purpose of the Customer Case Portal is to provide a single point of access for tickets.

Kind Regards,

Owen

2 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @TheOC 

This is a great idea and should help the support team to reduce time to diagnose.

How would you feel about putting together a quick article on how you use fiddler to capture traffic - I think this would be super helpful for folk, not just in a support context but also in understanding how to call various APIs that they may need?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@SeanAdams Great question - I don't think there is a comprehensive guide for using Fiddler bar on the Fiddler website. I added it to my to-do list!