The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Looking for Alteryx account merge from two e-mail domain

My company has gone through merging event last year and I have two domains account registered in Alteryx. 

I have use the new account domain to register for the Alteryx licenses but my old account domain (current account) for practice and learning including exam. 

Looking for opportunity to merge the two accounts together with new account domain.

2 Comments
AlteryxMatt

Hello @seeyi!

If you have access to both emails, you can follow the instructions in the SSO FAQ on email changes linked here: 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/My-Alteryx-New-Single-Sign-On-FAQ/ta-p/...

If you do not have access to the previosly mentioned email address from before the merger, please reach out to Commuinity@alteryx.com for assistance

Status changed to: Not Planned

Hi @seeyi,

Thank you for your idea! Unfortunately, merging two Community accounts is impossible due to the way they are created being associated with your My.Alteryx id. We are hard at work to bring users the ability to get back into an account they do not have access to anymore due to the email associated with the account being inaccessible.