Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Core training datasets

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings!

I am on pursuit of Alteryx Designer (Core) Cloud Certification.  As I traverse through the learning path for the same, I would like to know if there is a location from where we can download the training data-sets. Is it just me that are not able to locate /download these datasets , where it says they are available in the "Introduction" part of the Alteryx Designer(Core) cloud learning path.  Thanks in advance and appreciate your time to respond

7 REPLIES 7
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ramchandvn 

Yes. You need to download the files for exam at the Datasets of the introduction part. Please read the introduction part calefully.

nkuipers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @ramchandvn,

I could not find the datasets in the Intro either, so it is possible that they are actually missing. I also tried a global search on 'Himalaya' in the Community, but came up empty. Let me try to find out more.

nkuipers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi again @ramchandvn,

Ok, so the datasets are in fact present. The catch is that, instead of immediately clicking the Start Course button, you have to scroll down from the introductory pane.

So:

1. Learn > Academy > Learning Paths > Designer Cloud Core, Trifacta Classic

2. Wait for loading to complete...

3. Don't click Start Course, do scroll down instead (see screenshot)

This is a side-effect of migrating the Trifacta Classic module into the Alteryx toolset. The team is aware of this, and will be improving the UX as soon as they can.

I hope this helps!

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much @nukuipers!  Appreciate your time , I have seen all the data-sets  you have just made my day 😊😍😍.   Also so sweet that you even attached them to your response!

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much Sir.  Appreciate your time.😊

5 - Atom

I am on pursuit of Alteryx Designer (Core) Cloud Certification.  As I traverse through the learning path for the same, I would like to know if there is a location from where we can download the training data-sets. Is it just me that are not able to locate /download these datasets , where it says they are available in the "Introduction" part of the Alteryx Designer(Core) cloud learning path.  Thanks in advance and appreciate your time to respond

hemarajani1996
5 - Atom

same happened with me