Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

K-Centroid Diagnostic and Cluster Stuck

qlql
5 - Atom

Hi! 

I've been having an issue with the K-Means Diagnostic tool and K-Means Cluster tool getting stuck. The diagnostic tool gets stuck at 41% and the cluster at 20%. Before, I was able to solve the diagnostic tool issue by opening it as a macro and running it there, but what I am seeing this time when I click it is not the same page. 

Here's what the Open Macro pulls up: 

qlql_0-1635808836948.png

I tried to input the file in here as well, but it won't let me input the file. Does anyone know what the issue is / walk me through the steps of how to fix it? What are the steps I should be taking on the macro page? Is there a way to fix the K-Centroids Cluster tool getting stuck as well? 

For reference, dataset is ~30k rows. I tried running the diagnostic with 2-5 variables and none would work. 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
AZuc
Alteryx
Alteryx

@qlql , which version are you using. R engine was upgraded in 2021.2 and it's more efficient.

If you could upload a sample of you dataset with 1k rows, we can multiply it here and try to reproduce the error.

André Zuccatti

Sales Engineer - LATAM -
Alteryx, Inc.

Sabrina_Bakir
6 - Meteoroid

I am experiencing the same issue, did you find any solution ?

SarahWill
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I also have this problem, can you help me how to fix it?

Labels