Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons
SOLVED

Alteryx machine learning api ?

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

dear expert . is there any option where alteryx can serve as machine learning API ? 

for example : i create simple trees classification model in designer desktop , then i want use this model as API , i heard that by using promote but thats the product that is going to be deprecated. so what is the option here?

3 REPLIES 3
Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

You can use the OpenAI Connector, which is an add-on tool that empowers Alteryx users to leverage the power of generative AI within Designer, eliminating the need to switch platforms. You can formulate prompts with your data, query the OpenAI API, and integrate the results directly into your workflow.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Science/Alteryx-and-Generative-AI-How-To-Use-the-Alteryx-OpenA...

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

how about the licencing for this workaround ? 

c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @wildandsi,

You have two options really but they both involve Server.

1. Build an analytical application that allows users to interact with your model and deploy it to Server then deploy it as an application. 
2. You could also use the Alteryx Machine Learning Cloud platform and use the integration tools to deploy to Server again building an analytical application to deploy and allow users to interact with it. 

I hope this helps

Regards