Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Change Alteryx Server Date Format to UK

ZhongAng
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community

First time posting so hopefully I do this right.

The issue that I am trying to resolve is to change the date input on the server to be back to DD-MM-YYYY (Australian/UK) format instead of MM-DD-YYYY (US) format.

Our server was on 2022.1 and we are making the upgrade to 2023.1. While doing testing of our workflows on the dev server, we noticed that the format of the date input when you type it in has changed to MM-DD-YYYY format. As we are based in Australia, we are looking to have it set back to DD-MM-YYYY.

We were unable to locate any settings within the workflow or when exporting the application, and the infrastructure team who manages the server on the backend was also unable to find anything. They advised that they checked the region and time zone settings which looked okay and when clicking through the setup app there was no screen that mentions the region/time zone setting.

Thank you

Zhong

4 REPLIES 4
TimN
13 - Pulsar

On the server maybe it's the user setting in designer under the localization tab...  If the old server is still up, you can check.

ZhongAng
5 - Atom

Thanks TimN

Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue, even though I changed the setting in both user designer and the designer on the server. Alteryx support has responded saying they have replicated the issue on their end and it will be fixed in a future build.

bcawells
5 - Atom

@ZhongAng we are experiencing the same issue - did you ever find a solution? 

ZhongAng
5 - Atom

Yes, this was fixed in the server 2023.1.5 patch. If you update, it will resolve your issue.