General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

We want to hear from our Analytics Champions!

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey Maveryx! Last week, Alteryx introduced Ana--her superpower is distilling unique insights from data. Watch this video to learn more about her adventure in the world of data:

As she takes on the challenges of a company drowning in messy data, Ana, armed with Alteryx, demonstrates the 5 tenets of an Analytics Champion:

• Create trust in data
  • Automate to accelerate
  • Enhance with AI
  • Optimize your data stack
  • Empower the business

Which of the above tenets resonates most with you and why? We would love to hear from you!

7 REPLIES 7
TimN
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

Empower the business resonates the most.  The business has the knowledge and expertise in using the data strategically. 

Regards.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Automate to accelerate

Time is worth everything. Saving time does so much for the business. More freed up time = better use of it.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
CaitlinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

So true!! What has saved you the most time in your workflows?

Caitlin Sherwood
Integrated Campaigns Manager
Alteryx
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

There was a use case that took 7 hours to do a week. Alteryx could do it in 1 minute. That was the biggest annual save I’ve seen. 

But if you’re talking tools - then the batch macro tool has been the best. Saved countless hours of repeated inputs.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I go with "Empower the business".

Alteryx enables me to find new insight on our product so that we improve design quality, and prevent the potential problems in advance.

CaitlinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Proactive v reactive! Love it! 

Caitlin Sherwood
Integrated Campaigns Manager
Alteryx
ramesh_neel
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Hard to pick between Empower the business and automate to accelerate . As it has been such a rewarding experience to watch non technical business users learn Alteryx so easily and then further use the power to automate tedious manual tasks !

Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | SparkED Contributor and Mentor
Labels