Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Curious about Inspire? Ask the Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thread Closed

We want to thank everyone who participated in our Inspire AMA. As we prepare to go onsite at Inspire next week, this post is locked for further comments. Final updates, such as the mobile app and virtual registration, will be announced in new discussions in Inspire Buzz. If you have any questions about Inspire that were not answered here, please reach out to events@alteryx.com

We love talking about Inspire here in the Inspire Buzz group and we know you might have questions we haven’t answered yet. We’ve created a weeklong “Ask Me Anything” event where you can ask your most pressing questions about Inspire.

From April 22 – 26, just post your questions about Inspire here. If you’re a seasoned Inspire attendee, feel free to chime in and share your experience with others. Community power users and ACEs will keep an eye on the thread throughout the week so you can get those answers faster than you can say “Grand Prix 15th Anniversary!

Need more motivation to participate? We have prizes! To be entered to win, just post a question in the “Replies” section between April 22 – 26. One participant each day will win $50 to spend on Alteryx gear at the Inspire swag store in Las Vegas. At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

If you haven’t already registered for Inspire, you can feel like a winner right away – register now and use code COMMUNITY400 to receive $400 off your conference-only pass*.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Daily Prize: $50 Alteryx Brand Store Gift Card (redeemable onsite at Inspire)

Grand Prize: Three Free Hotel Nights at the Venetian during Inspire

• We are excited to announce @mcamick has won the grand prize of 3 free hotel nights at the Venetian during the dates of Inspire!

Winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Min. age 18 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 04/22/24 and ends 04/26/24. One entry per account. See full sweepstakes details attached on 4/22/24.  

* This code is not applicable to pre-purchased tickets or training and cannot be applied retroactively. 

111 REPLIES 111
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@caltang I love your question about how we have incorporated attendee feedback. The post event survey is very important and helps us improve year over year. The first things that come to mind are the content changes. Attendees wanted focused general sessions on high level strategy, and more time in breakouts and theater sessions to go in depth. We increased the amount of customer voices within those breakout sessions and brought in an external visionary speaker, after not having one in 2023. On the overall experience front, we increased seating and networking lounges, designated gender-neutral bathrooms, revised our expo hall and included charging stations. 

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

@caltang - As mentioned above, every full day of conference you are registered for, there is a lunch provided.  There are also breakfasts every morning, snacks and beverages provided in a morning break and afternoon break.  Other times when there is food is during the Welcome Reception and the Grand Prix Celebration.  You don't really need to buy much food other than 1 dinner and food the day you fly out (if after the conference).  You will be well fed!

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Q6: What technology requirements or recommendations should attendees be aware of for participating in sessions or accessing online resources during Inspire 2024?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think it’ll be cool to collect QnA here at the end as a PDF and as part of the QnA section of future Inspire events!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Q7. Are there any opportunities for attendees to earn continuing education credits or professional development units (PDUs) by participating at sessions at Inspire 2024?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
Jynguyen
6 - Meteoroid

Howdy everyone! 

This will be my first Inspire and I'm so excited! 

I tend to be an over packer because I "like to be prepared" haha...

What are some things that someone might not thing about bringing that you found useful or items you plan to bring this year that will be of great benefit. 

I've heard about packing team colored clothes to show support during the grand prix so things like that are helpful too. 

See y'all there!

drewed206
7 - Meteor

@Jynguyenfor me the biggest thing is a backpack. Both for carrying around your laptop and for collecting stickers, pins, patches, etc. Just make sure not to overload it because you'll be moving to different floors alot to attend different sessions. That being said, make sure your shoes are comfortable too!

Jynguyen
6 - Meteoroid

That's a great idea! Thank so much

RPham
5 - Atom

Hi!

I was looking through the sessions and saw there are 2 sessions of Alteryx Designer 30 Tips in 30 Minutes, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday. Besides being given by different speakers, is there a difference in the content of the 2 sessions?

Thank you!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@caltang for the training and certification sessions there are specific requirements - attendees must bring their own laptops and will need to download specific resources. The Training and Certification Teams send a comprehensive list of requirements to registered attendees a few days in advance. For the main conference days you'll definitely want to have the mobile app to find your way around, reference your schedule, and receive event notifications. Most people bring their laptops or tablets to sessions as well so they can take notes, although it isn't required like it is for training and certification.

We do not provide continuing education credits or professional development units (PDUs) at Inspire.