Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Curious about Inspire? Ask the Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thread Closed

We want to thank everyone who participated in our Inspire AMA. As we prepare to go onsite at Inspire next week, this post is locked for further comments. Final updates, such as the mobile app and virtual registration, will be announced in new discussions in Inspire Buzz. If you have any questions about Inspire that were not answered here, please reach out to events@alteryx.com

We love talking about Inspire here in the Inspire Buzz group and we know you might have questions we haven’t answered yet. We’ve created a weeklong “Ask Me Anything” event where you can ask your most pressing questions about Inspire.

From April 22 – 26, just post your questions about Inspire here. If you’re a seasoned Inspire attendee, feel free to chime in and share your experience with others. Community power users and ACEs will keep an eye on the thread throughout the week so you can get those answers faster than you can say “Grand Prix 15th Anniversary!

Need more motivation to participate? We have prizes! To be entered to win, just post a question in the “Replies” section between April 22 – 26. One participant each day will win $50 to spend on Alteryx gear at the Inspire swag store in Las Vegas. At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

If you haven’t already registered for Inspire, you can feel like a winner right away – register now and use code COMMUNITY400 to receive $400 off your conference-only pass*.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Daily Prize: $50 Alteryx Brand Store Gift Card (redeemable onsite at Inspire)

Grand Prize: Three Free Hotel Nights at the Venetian during Inspire

• We are excited to announce @mcamick has won the grand prize of 3 free hotel nights at the Venetian during the dates of Inspire!

Winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Min. age 18 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 04/22/24 and ends 04/26/24. One entry per account. See full sweepstakes details attached on 4/22/24.  

* This code is not applicable to pre-purchased tickets or training and cannot be applied retroactively. 

111 REPLIES 111
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@RPham Thanks for your question about "Alteryx Designer: 30 Tips in 30 Minutes" The session content will be the same, it is a very popular session so we are running it each day so attendees have more opportunity to attend.

albert_alaluf
9 - Comet

If you've been to Inspire before, what brings you back? 

I've been in Inspire 2 times, and the others was online participation. It's like oranges and apples. TO be there, to breath there, have an opportunity to share your experience, to learn from the professional, and ask questions. It is a invaluable experience and not the same to participate online.

Once again, my goal is to participate again this year.

Albert

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can there be a certification exam available on Wednesday to take? I'd like to take the Expert for example, but Monday and Tuesday I am leading trainings!

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

If you've been to Inspire before, what brings you back? 

Teaching more people about Alteryx, learning from seasoned veterans, and interacting with this awesome Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@alexnajm Thank you so much for being one of our trainers at Inspire! Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the exams on additional days.

cherylwinschuh
5 - Atom

I am really excited to be attending this year!  At the conference, will there be Tech's on hand that can assist me with setting up the Power Bi and Share Point connectors?  Would like to understand more about these tools and how to configure them properly. My attempts are failing.

Thanks!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

It is really nice to have a thread like this to allow use to ask questions before we going.

I remember that we can get free T-shirt last year, are we still getting one this time? 😂

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

The attached Excel file lists all Inspire Sessions.

It helps me when scheduling sessions on the website because I can sort by Date and Time, which isn’t an option online.

Session Catalog:  https://reg.inspire.alteryx.com/flow/alteryx/inspire2024/sessioncatalog/page/sessioncatalog

It looks like there aren't any sessions on Wednesday between 10:20am and 12:50pm?

Chris

Naomi_I
8 - Asteroid

There will be both formal and informal opportunities to network at Inspire! Meal-time seating is open form, and I've always used this as an opportunity to meet new people in different industries and hear about their use of Alteryx. You will also have opportunities to meet people in training/conference sessions. 

There are networking happy hours hosted by Alteryx Partners in the evening. These are more official networking opportunities. 

You can also network through the Inspire app!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ChrisTX 
This is amazing. Thank you.