Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Join the Race for Glory at Inspire!

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

The racers for the Grand Prix are almost set, but there's one spot left – and it could be yours!

Inspire-Grand Prix_Allstars_social-1200x627-2 (2) (1).png

🚗 Race the Grand Prix Arena Experience 🚗

Experience the thrill of the track and compete for your chance to represent the Purple team on stage and race to win an incredible $5,000!

The Grand Prix Arena experience is open to everyone, whether you're a newcomer to Alteryx Designer Desktop or a seasoned veteran. Feel the adrenaline rush as you take your place on stage and vie for victory!

But that's not all – not only do you get a shot at racing in the Grand Prix on Thursday, May 16th, but you could also join the prestigious Pit Crew (racer positions 2-6) for the main event.

Plus, every participant will be entered into a raffle, with a chance to win exclusive Alteryx and McLaren swag just for taking part.

Don't miss your chance to make history at Inspire – sign up for the Grand Prix Arena experience today and let's rev up for an unforgettable adventure! 🏎🏆

Here's how it works:

1. Come to Inspire!
  2. Visit the Grand Prix Arena Experience in Maveryx Nation.
  3. Race in our Grand Prix Simulator Experience.
  4. You're now entered to win swag!
  5. See where your race time position lands you on the scoreboard.
  6. Fastest racer represents the Purple Team in the Grand Prix.
  7. Fastest 2-6 positions get to be the Pit Crew for the race on Thursday Night at 6PM.
  8. Racing to qualify for your spot on the stage runs from 4:30 PM Tuesday May 14th - 3:00 PM Wednesday May 15th. Racers will also be entered into the raffle.
  9. Racing continues Wednesday May 15th at 3:00 PM until Thursday May 16th at 1:00 PM to continue to be added for the raffle only.

Raffle winners will be notified and will be able to pick up their winnings at the Grand Prix event Thursday night. All winners must be present to receive their winnings.

9 REPLIES 9
harrame
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

This is going to be one for the books! I can't wait to take the stage again and defend my title!

clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

How exciting!!! 🤩  Can’t wait to see who earns racer #5! 

NicoleJ
Alteryx
Alteryx

Grand Prix is always my favorite event of the year, hands down... but now we get to add in 4 of my favorite All-Star racers?? And a mystery finalist to be decided at Inspire?!? And another chance to host the GP on stage with my buddies @PhilipB and @Debbie_N  (ridiculous props and jokes included)?!?!? AND getting to flash-back to all of our favorite Grand Prix moments from the past with some special guests on stage!?!?!?!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

NicoleJ_0-1715015142555.gif

Excited to build up the hype for the best event ever all week long next week - see you at the finish line, All Star racers!! 🏎 🏁

Cheers!
NJ
Sr. Manager, Product Management, Designer
Alteryx
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

This is going to be lengenday.

giphy

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I'd encourage everyone to grab this opportunity; what's not too like!?

• Swag 🕶
  • a chance to flaunt your Alteryx skills :Select:
  • $5000 💸

It's time to rev up those engines, show the Maveryx community what you're made of, and pocket some serious cash while you're at it 🏁. Trust me, this is one ride you'll be glad you didn't pass up! 🚗💨

DataNath
17 - Castor

Looking forward to giving this a shot and watching the event - some great prizes and raffles right there!

Debbie_N
Alteryx
Alteryx

Super excited for the Alteryx Grand Prix 2024 and what an incredible driver line up!! #lightsoutandawaywego

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

What's the most valuable if you win against us ? 5000$ or bragging rights for winning against 4 past champions ?

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@DataNath you should look forward to compete with us ! 😁