Maveryx Community Resources

Get up-and-running on the Community and with Alteryx in record time.

Mission Control FAQs

nathan_love
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

Advocacy Program Portal_Hero Banner_1920x276.png

Table of Contents:

What is Mission Control?

Mission Control delivers a unique omnichannel customer experience allowing users to self-serve to find solutions, manage licenses, create and manage support cases, perform assessments, and more.

How do I access Mission Control?

There are several ways to access Mission Control: 

1. Easily access Mission Control by bookmarking the link my.alteryx.com 
  2. Go to alteryx.com in the upper right section of the homepage click “Support” 

image.pngimage.png

1. In Alteryx Community navigate to Support and click “Submit a Case” or “View Your Cases” buttons

image.pngimage.png

1. On the Help Documentation page click “My Alteryx”

new helpsite screenshot.jpg

How do I submit a support case?

1. Sign into Mission Control via SSO at my.alteryx.com  On the Dashboard click on “Submit a New Case” button that opens a Create Case Widget with simple steps to create a support case

Submit Case.png

1. Create Case Widget (4 steps): 
    1. Describe Issue
    2. Review Solutions
    3. Additional Details
    4. Submit Case

Describe Issue.png

How do I track the status of my support case?

Navigate to the Case Management page to track the status of your support casesCase Management.png

Select a support case to see details of the case and interact with the support team:
Case Details.png

Who is on my support team?

You can access the Account Team either from the Dashboard or click the link in the left navigation:

Dashboard.png

Where do I find the latest notifications?

Notifications regarding your cases can be found in the following places: 1-Bell Notification, 2-Left Navigation, and 3-Main Dashboard

Notify.png

Where can I take some initial steps to learn about Alteryx's products?

Navigate to the Launch Pad in the left navigation menu to see a set of onboarding tasks for Designer, Server, and the Intelligence Suite: 

LaunchPad.png

How can I upskill my analytics knowledge?

The Analytics Skills Assessment is designed to analyze your level of data and analytics knowledge. The results will uncover gaps and delivered a prescribed path to upskill your knowledge level.

ASA.png

ASA2.png