Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #401: Auto Insights Special Edition – Team 4 Performance Analysis

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Maveryx_WC_Banner.png

Welcome! It is time for the third Auto Insights Special Edition challenge!

We hope you had lots of fun discovering the features of this amazing tool and are ready to start taking your insights to the next level.

A solution to the Week 2 Auto Insights challenge can be found here.

A friendly reminder: To participate, you will need access to Alteryx Auto Insights (AAI), which is part of the Cloud Platform. If you do not have AAI already, you can take this opportunity to start a free Cloud Trial. Additionally, remember that you can access interactive lessons in Maveryx Academy for extra assistance.

In this final challenge, you work for HelpNow, a software company based in the USA and renowned for their excellent customer support. You are a call centre team lead for Team 4 and are about to conduct your monthly customer service agent performance reviews. You want to use Auto Insights to identify performance trends to help facilitate your coaching conversations with customer service agents.

To solve this, you will use the Call Centre Operation Analysis dataset, which contains the call centre data from HelpNow. In this dataset, each row represents the calls a customer service agent takes and has information about the agent, the brand the call is related to, call type, time of call, and team details. The date range of the data is May 31, 2020, to April 30, 2022.

Task:

Create a Mission (KPI Deep Dive Report) using the preloaded Call Centre Operation Analysis dataset (available in the Datasets tab) using the Calls column as your Measure.

Answer the following questions for your team (Team 4):

1. The teams have a monthly competition for the greatest number of calls taken. What is the total number of calls did Team 4 take? Which rank did Team 4 place in the competition that month?
  2. How did calls trend in April 2022 compared to March 2022 for Team 4?
  3. Which agent(s) on Team 4 contributed most to the overall trend?
  4. Which agent(s) on Team 4 had the largest increase in Average Handling Time?
  5. Which call type drove this increase?
  6. Going forward, you would like to monitor Team 4’s productivity on a monthly basis. How can you automate this so that you receive a report on the first of every month?

Solution:

To share your solution, please upload your PowerPoint presentation to this post.

Posting your solution to the challenge will count towards earning Weekly Challenge badges!

Enjoy solving this Auto Insights challenge!

Video Solution:

nSpire
8 - Asteroid

The ability to create subscriptions is very useful!

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Another lesson learned!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler

image.png

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

My solution.

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I enjoyed the series of Auto Insights challenges. Thank you.

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

Here is my presentation:

olga_strubbe
10 - Fireball

I enjoyed the Auto Insights. My PPoint is attached2023-11-21_07-40-48.png

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I want to learn more about getting the Average Handling Time because there was no way to calculate it! I just had to assume it was the people with less calls meant that they were spending more time on the calls.

Dev73
8 - Asteroid

Nice challenges

Spoiler
Challange 401.png