Women of Analytics

Women of Analytics: Virtual Speaker Event Invitation on June 23, 2023 9am PT

n-maymi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Good morning everyone! 

Join our first Women of Analytics Speaker Session to hear how Nicole has transformed her career, from project accountant at a small construction company to Product Manager of the flagship Designer product here at Alteryx. She will share some of the highlights & challenges of her journey, and recommendations for the "tools" you can use to transform your own career. 

To register, please click on the following link and fill out the registration form: How to Reinvent Your Job in 10 Tools: Using Alteryx to Transform Your Business and Your Career 

You will receive a Microsoft teams invitation to place on your calendar once submitted. 

About Nicole Johnson: 

Nicole Johnson is the lead Product Manager for the Designer Desktop flagship product at Alteryx. She is currently focused not only on building out the Designer roadmap, but is also helping drive our Cloud-Connected efforts that will bring desktop users closer to their Alteryx Analytics Cloud counterparts. 

Prior to Alteryx, Nicole was a Business Solutions Manager at T-Mobile, where she led a team of developers who automated business processes throughout the Finance organization using Alteryx Designer & Server as well as other analytic and RPA solutions. She was an active Alteryx ACE, as well as winner of the Alteryx Grand Prix as a customer in 2018, and passed the Alteryx Expert Certification exam in 2020.

Earlier in her career, Nicole was a project accountant/business analyst at several residential and commercial construction companies. She holds a BA in Finance and Accounting from University of Washington in Seattle.

Collaborate| Inspire | Empower | Solve

Our mission is to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment for women making an impact in data analytics. We provide a platform for women to lead conversations and empower those working towards analytical breakthroughs at all stages of the data analytics journey.

2 REPLIES 2
Erin
9 - Comet

Help! I registered (twice I think?) but didn't get a MS Teams invite. I don't want to miss out on the event. 

Erin
9 - Comet

Disregard please - found it in my spam folder.