Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Have you solved a tough problem with Alteryx? Do you have tips for other users based on your experience? Do you have expertise that you would like to share?

We want to hear from you!

Our blogs are always open for Community member submissions. We have hundreds of blog subscribers (and 500K Community members), so it’s a great way to share your knowledge widely and establish yourself as a thought leader.

Not to mention, you will get a badge when your first article is published.

blogbadge.png

If you are interested in writing an article to submit, check out our blog guidelines and submission process here. Long story short, once you have a draft of your article, you can email it to dg_communitycontent@alteryx.com to submit.

Not sure what to write about? Here are some questions that could prompt ideas:

• What do you wish you had known earlier when working in Alteryx/working with data?
  • Is there something you’ve shown people how to do with one of the Alteryx products that doesn’t have content on the Community yet?
  • Have you created a macro, workflow, or tool that others could benefit from? How does it work, and what are the applications?
  • Do you have a personal story about how Alteryx has impacted your life, career path, or day-to-day work?

Not sure if your writing fits in our blogs? Read our recent articles to get a feel for what we are looking for! You can subscribe to any of the blogs at the bottom of an article, or at the top of the blog homepage.

If you have any questions or want to run a topic by us before you start writing, feel free to reach out to dg_communitycontent@alteryx.com.

Happy writing!

Source: GIPHY

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.