Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey Maveryx Community! Once again, it's time for the Community Highlights blog. We compiled the most important Community happenings from April so that you never miss a beat.

April showers bring May flowers! (Source: GIPHY)

Need To Know

Along with all of the other exciting updates in Alteryx Designer 24.1, we’ve got one more! After you upgrade to the latest version, you’ll be greeted with—you guessed it—the latest and greatest content from the Maveryx Community! Here, you’ll find trending content, learning resources, opportunities to connect with other data enthusiasts, and more. Make sure to check out the content on all the tabs—there is something for every skill level!

start here.png

The new splash screen in Designer 24.1

Community News

Do you also feel like April flew by? Well, here's a recap of the Community events and upcoming Inspire opportunities.

Inspire

We had a great Inspire AMA thread in April—you can look through it to see some Maveryx’s questions and answers. If you have a question about Inspire and you were unable to participate in the AMA thread, feel free to start a new thread in Inspire Buzz!

Now is a great time to get in some practice for the Grand Prix experience! @DanM shared free practice rounds 1, 2, and 3 on the Inspire Buzz forum. If you’re feeling up to the challenge, respond with your lap times 😊

One more thing—if you attended Inspire last year and have a certification pin, make sure to bring it this year and wear it proudly! If you’re certified and don’t have a pin, you can pick one up in Maveryx Nation at Inspire.

Source: GIPHY

User Groups

Check out the User Group Meetings Calendar to register for upcoming meetings! If you feel you missed anything, we have meeting recaps here. If you would like to speak at or support co-leading one of our Local User Groups, email usergroups@alteryx.com.

Read and Listen

@danbostrom shared some fantastic tips and tricks for workflow optimization in this article on our Engine Works blog. Additionally, @NicoleWH and @bethnichols21 enlightened us on how the Alteryx certification team uses Designer to analyze their exams!

If you have an interesting Alteryx use case, best practices, or story of how Alteryx has impacted your career, you can submit a blog for publishing. Check out the blog submission process and guidelines here.

Last month on Alter Everything, Akshay Swaminathan shared about how teams can win with data science. Whether you are on a technical or non-technical team, this episode is a valuable listen! Akshay offers advice on how to increase data science project collaboration and close the data skills gap. Listen below:

Finally, we would like to highlight our podcast episode guide, where you can find a complete list of all Alter Everything episodes, along with the guest names, topics, and descriptions. Happy listening!

Closing

If you are coming to Inspire, make sure to come by the Community booth (under the “Engage” sign) to say hi when the Maveryx Nation area is open! We will have some fun swag 😊

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great content and events in April—we're excited to see what May holds!

Source: GIPHY

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.