Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey Maveryx! We hope you are having a wonderful December. There’s snow time like the present to get caught up on Community updates and happenings!

Source: GIPHY

Need to Know

It was a maintenance month for the Community platform so we focused on fixing minor dark mode bugs, a hybrid registration user count bug, and made updates to the navigation on Alteryx IO

Community News

We have good news for you—the Core Certification exam will be available again in Portuguese, French, Japanese, and Spanish. Keep on the lookout for updates in the New Year!

December brought us a unique weekly challenge: Decorate a Christmas tree, Designer style! Join in the fun and leverage spatial tools to make a Christmas tree with ornaments. As a reminder, you are welcome to submit your own ideas for weekly challenges here.

Read and Listen

We had 2 great podcast episodes in December: Transforming entertainment through AI and the Present & Future of Data Engineering. You can listen to them on Community or your favorite podcast streaming service! And, in case you missed it, we published a podcast year-in-review blog, where you can find our top episodes of 2023.

There were some super fun articles on Community this month! From Pacman to Magicians to Angry Birds, our blog authors drew comparisons between Alteryx and topics we know and love. If you are looking for some light reading over the holidays, check out these articles:

Conclusion

Thanks for reading! We appreciate all the ways you make this Community great. Now it's time to automate those workflows, take some time off, and enjoy the holidays with your friends and family. 

We hope you have a wonderful holiday season! ☃️

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.