Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

Create dataset directly from API url

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a dataset containing the JSON result of an API called with an URL.

Not sure I'm clear, for instance, using this URL (open data) : https://api.datainfogreffe.fr/api/v1//Entreprise/notapme/essentiel/123456789?token=AXfBH56aWQcdCKRHkUAd9UcT1zsydYfQajOGeDfjmE3ztMBNbwWxxfu0xWi2

I get the following JSON:

{"Metadata":{"CreditsUsed":0,"CreditsLeft":0},"Data":{"Adresse":{"Rue":"AVENUE DU 28 MARS","CodePostal":"66500","Commune":"PRADES","Pays":null},"Siren":"123456789","Scores":[{"Millesime":"2015","Datecloture":"2015-01-31","A1_IndiceDePerformanceFinanciere_Ipf":4.8798,"A1_NiveauIPF":"Entreprise Fragile","A2_NoteRentabilite":6.0924,"A2_NiveauRentabilite":"satisfaisante","A3_NoteSolvabilite":3.8942,"A3_NiveauSolvabilite":"faible ........

and I would like to use this as a dataset in order to wrangle it and push it into a relationnal database.

Thanks.

MM

2 REPLIES 2
Trifacta_Alumni
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi, Mickael--

We don't support direct access to publicly available datasets in part for security reasons. Also, the dataset can change underneath you without warning.

Hopefully, you can download the dataset and then upload to the platform.

Cheers,

-SteveO

Understood. Thank you Steve.