Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons

Adam optimization algorithm in Alteryx Machine Learning

hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

I am using Alteryx Analytics Cloud - Machine Learning for a fraud detection dataset. I am trying to use the Adam Optimization Algorithm in the machine learning model. I am not able to find a setting in Alteryx that let’s me set the optimizer.

I also exported the python code. But, I can’t find the part of the code that determines the optimizer.  If I had to type out the code in Python, it would look something like this:

model.compile(optimizer='adam',

Am I missing something? Is the Adam optimization algorithm a part of one of the models already? I couldn’t find anything in the documentation. If they are a part of the model, which model should I select?

3 REPLIES 3
fesrimo
7 - Meteor
Deano478
12 - Quasar

Hey @hdesai7 honestly while Alteryx is a great software it doesn't excel when it comes to ML. For Advanced ML and ML use cases in general I would recommend you explore the Knime Analytics Platform as it offers a wide range of nodes for different ML Models.

c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hdesai7,

In order to customize a specific portion of the pipeline that AML generates you will have more luck with the more advanced python export option that is presented when you finish building a model on AML.

Snag_104ef2ed.png

This will give you a Python pipeline for the model you've built on AACP and this is where you can make specific changes, here is an
excellent blog post depicting what I am referring to.

Under the hood AML uses Eval ML so documentation to accomplish what you need may be here

I hope this helps!