Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons

Predicting too many targets in Alteryx

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello all,

I have this task where I should predict too many targets, According to my data, I think Neural Network is the best approach since my data does not have any obvious relationship and it's big.

How can I apply this in Alteryx where I can insert a multiple inputs and expect to see multiple targets.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
fesrimo
7 - Meteor

Hey, Hello?

What is the business problem o thesis that you can to solve?

It{s a classification ?, how many variables do you want to see in the final output ?

Can you clarify more about which type of data is what you have?

c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Inactive User!

I agree with @fesrimo, we need more information to give a coherent answer to your question, but hey I will give it a shot. 
It seems from your question that you have many targets and are trying to find relationships (patterns?) in your data and a good candidate solution for you to think about is performing a cluster analysis, a specific tool that comes to mind is the K Centroids Analysis tool.

Take some time to read this tool mastery blog post  where Sydney uses this method to find patterns in the famous Iris dataset, extremely informative!

I hope this helps :)