Student Discussions

Connect with other learners by posting your questions, sharing ideas, and getting involved in a discussion.
SOLVED

Is machine learning tools available to Student licence?

Elenaelena
5 - Atom

In my Alteryx, the machine learning tools are locked - I have a student licence. Please let me know if it is possible to have machine learning tools?

13 REPLIES 13
IsaacG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - Please send an email to sparked@alteryx.com and we can assist you with getting the license you need. Thanks!

shamshadali1974
5 - Atom
Hi,

I'm a student learning ML. I need to elaborate on Machine learning tools, whenever I try to drag an ML tool, it asks for a download Alteryx Intelligence Suite Tools, when clicking download, it asks for the license key after my login, please provide me with Alteryx Intelligence Suite Tools download license key ... I have 30 days license expiring ... Your quick response requested in this regards.

shamshadali1974_0-1687081518383.png

shamshadali1974
5 - Atom

I have not received a response before .. and for the intelligence tools download, today, I submitted the request again, and not sure how long the AlteryX team may respond back, there is no submit request form tracking system where I may refer to my earlier request numbers. 

I submitted earlier two requests here with no response in the last 15 days, as a student, there is 30 days trial and a short time left ... 

https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/designer-trial-support

IsaacG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - please make sure to send an email to sparked@alteryx.com and we can get you the license you need. Thanks!