Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 14 / 100 )

The Spook-tacular Alteryx Halloween Festival!

Complete activities around the Community and Mission Control to gain points towards the 2023 Hallowe ...
Read

Content Strategy & Reporting With Auto Insights Magic Documents

Learn about automated reporting and AI-generated suggestions with Auto Insights Magic Documents  
Read

Re: How to eliminate continuous punctuation

@DataNath  Thanks for letting me that [:punct:] can represent the punctuations. 
Participate

Re: Share Your Best Practices from Inspire 2023

One thing that I'll definitely be using is searching the community leveraging advanced google search ...
Participate

Re: How to add New line in email body passed as a link in Report text tool

You need to include the HTML in your formulas. I use the replace expression to replace the carriage ...
Participate

Breaking Down Data Buzzwords

You might be new to the data field or working in a role where you are increasingly working with data ...
Read

Alteryx 2023 Masters Predictions Challenge

Use Alteryx to predict the results of the 2023 Masters Tournament for a chance to win a cool prize!
Read

Error Messages Are Data. Data Is good.

Everyone using Alteryx Designer will inevitably encounter errors. Error messages give us data — and ...
Read

Re: チャレンジ #203: オリンピックのデータ分析

@SuguruYoshinaga  始めていますか。 頑張りましょう。
Participate

Designer Cloud Core, Trifacta Classic

New to Designer Cloud, Trifacta Classic? Start your journey here.
Read

ACE Spotlight Series: Jifeng Qiu

Today’s ACE spotlight is Jifeng Qiu! Keep reading to learn more about Jifeng and what makes him a un ...
Read